My first forray into blogging world...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

HAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Kainis! I dont know kung ano gagawin ko sa bahay para matino ko buhay namin..I dont know why my mother-inlaw keeps on messing things up..Yesterday, again she picked-up my daughter at school without notifying my mother..And of course one's natural reaction is to panick! she then forgot to check my daughters stuff(ie books to be reviewed, etc)..so last night when my wife txtd me if my daughter already studied for her quiz, I told her the teacher of our daughter forgot to give the notebook which is supposed to be reviewed..she then told me"i already told your brother not to forget our daughter stuff after school..I txtd back"it was nanay who picked-up our daughter..she forgot to check heather's(our daughter)bag because she panicked when the guard told her that someone already fetched our daughter..to which my ever bright wife shot back"kasalanan na naman ng mama ko!"

Geeez...hirap talaga..ending is none of them ate last night because of tampuhan.and my mother cried last night until this morning..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home